Do you know how to spot gum disease? Are you familiar with the symptoms to watch for when it comes to gum disease? If not, then we have good news for you!
Our dental team and our dentist, Dr. Lien Ngo at Dentistry Today in West Sacramento, California, is happy to help you with gum disease, and in identifying its symptoms.
Here are some symptoms of gum disease to watch for:
– Gum disease may develop if you notice blood when brushing or flossing.
– If you are developing signs of increased tooth sensitivity or tenderness in your gums, it could be linked to gum disease.
– Gum recession has been linked to gum disease in the path.
– Common visual signs of gum disease include inflammation, swelling, and gum tenderness.
– If you routinely suffer from bad breath that returns even after treatments, underlying conditions such as gum disease may be to blame.
– Teeth that are moving out of position or are loose and falling out are known symptoms of severe gum disease.
– If you experience pain while chewing, it could be linked to an infection in your gums.
Gum disease can be a serious condition that causes severe long-term damage to your oral health. That is why, if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, or if you have questions about your oral health, you should call us at 916-372-7022 to make an appointment with our talented dental team. Our office is happy to help you maintain your oral health.